i wake up early dawn
to witness the changes in sky
from darkness to morn
for a new bride tonight..
the pain is still here
with sadness and anger
today may be the end
tomorrow is never a fine..
this man who'll be my groom
is as good as Homer
a monster from the north
captured me as his lover..
i never love this man before
but he never let me go
he give me no freedom
only to find..i love him too....
for all those days of confusions
my hours filled with loneliness
all i see is his perfect love
a true love which is always the best...
perhaps it's just a fair
to think that i am a bride to be
morning comes with no illusion
a celebration for wedding anniversary..
and as the ceremony starts
my eyes filled with tears
he is lying in white satin
while everybody stands with me...
today...as we celebrate our anniversary
no other words i can say
i love you so much
'happy silver wedding anniversary'
lady grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The wedding by lady grace )
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- It's Not Nice To Kill Other People, Is It Poetry
- Song To Sri Ramakrishna, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Growing Old, heather sweeting
- पापा, sushant jha
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Three Little Pigs, Roald Dahl
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)