Every Time I Cry
Every time I cry,
I feel you.
Shivers and chills go
down my back.
Why all of this
I’m so sick and
tired of it.
Tell me why?
Why do I have
to go through this.
Just tell me, to
Tell me not to let go
of the pain that
people put me through.
Please....God just tell me to let go!
lisa parks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every Time I Cry by lisa parks )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis