ENRIQUE ALBERTO HURTADO MINOTTA
Every time it rains
It rains torrentially on the city
and you are not with me.
Every time that it rains my soul is filled
with melancholy and your absence is every time bigger.
Beautiful memories come to my mind, hurriedly,
sweet memories that transport me to those times
where holding hands,
we wandered under the inclement rain.
The wet paths that separated our houses.
Your body was my shelter, and mine yours!
The warmth generated by the fire of our love
kept us dry amid of the rain.
They were the times of the love in full spring! !
I remember the day of my departure, it also rained
torrentially and the rain drops were confused
with our tears.
It also rained in our hearts that night!
Today when you are not close to my side
my sadness is every time bigger.
ENRIQUE ALBERTO HURTADO MINOTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every time it rains by ENRIQUE ALBERTO HURTADO MINOTTA )
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
- How To Some It Tastes, Is It Poetry
- Snapshot Summer, Stacy L. Mar
- yeah, i'm in love. get over it, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns