ENRIQUE ALBERTO HURTADO MINOTTA
Every time it rains
It rains torrentially on the city
and you are not with me.
Every time that it rains my soul is filled
with melancholy and your absence is every time bigger.
Beautiful memories come to my mind, hurriedly,
sweet memories that transport me to those times
where holding hands,
we wandered under the inclement rain.
The wet paths that separated our houses.
Your body was my shelter, and mine yours!
The warmth generated by the fire of our love
kept us dry amid of the rain.
They were the times of the love in full spring! !
I remember the day of my departure, it also rained
torrentially and the rain drops were confused
with our tears.
It also rained in our hearts that night!
Today when you are not close to my side
my sadness is every time bigger.
ENRIQUE ALBERTO HURTADO MINOTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every time it rains by ENRIQUE ALBERTO HURTADO MINOTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The March Of Mortality, Edgar Albert Guest
- At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Nooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Day Of Days, Edgar Albert Guest
- Manhood's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Few, Edgar Albert Guest
- Improvement, Edgar Albert Guest
- Songs Of Rejoicing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hollyhocks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ruik de rijkdom, Madrason writer