Express what you feel,
Just keep it real.
Personal experiences are easier,
Observations may require structure.
Regards to the subject,
Whatever the idea or topic.
Expression is the key,
Whatever the 'type’ of poetry.
The issue of prose and rhyme.
Comes up from time to time.
Which or what is poetry proper,
Does it really matter?
Agree to disagree,
It has to be free,
Let it be.
guy lipmore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Expression. by guy lipmore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUR CURRENT SITUATION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Candid Portrait Of War, Dilantha Gunawardana
- An Apparatus, Keith Waldrop
- Advances, Keith Waldrop
- Majesty, Keith Waldrop
- In a Spring Still Not Written Of, Robert Wallace
- Giacometti's Dog, Robert Wallace
- Dearest Sister, Kaila George
- Wounded for me, Royston Allen
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar