Eye See You
I am thunder in the heart:
When I dive, I dive
Fiercely to grab the fieldmouse with talons sharper
As a surgeon's steel. I am the doctor
Of the forest, arresting its invading organisms;
Making them my own.
Eye see you as a man, nothing special in that.
You cannot give into the prehistory of my eyes
Without going mad with deafness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eye See You by Stan Petrovich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma