Eyes and Ears
Eyes and ears have blessings, too much for the heart,
And the passion that uncovered them was not the part.
Glancing with passion is thrilling like seeing,
An object I refer to the public-being.
As she nears, the eyes are calm in the face,
As the nose smells, the tranquillity has a place.
Eyes are seeing wonderfully well,
As too many visions work in a cell.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eyes and Ears by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders