$ Excuse me, are you selling that ticket?
+ I am.
$ Where is it?
+ Family Circle box. The sound's great. Couldn't be better, in fact.
$ Oh, it's partial view!
+ S'ok. Opera's not the movies. It's about what you hear, not
what you see.
$ Yeh, but it's partial view. I want full. How much?
+ Face value. No more, no less.
+ I said face value. If you're looking for a scalper, there's
one over on Columbus.
$ You'll never sell it. Can't you do twenty? I'm on a fixed
+ Sorry, it's Tenebbko singing. I could get a hundred.
$ Twenty-five, then. It's better than nothing.
* Sir, over here- I'll give you forty. Forget that cheapskate!
+ Sold, to the little lady, but for twenty-nine fifty!
$ Wait, I'll give you thirty five!
+ Nope. Face Value.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Face Value by Morgan Michaels )
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery