$ Excuse me, are you selling that ticket?
+ I am.
$ Where is it?
+ Family Circle box. The sound's great. Couldn't be better, in fact.
$ Oh, it's partial view!
+ S'ok. Opera's not the movies. It's about what you hear, not
what you see.
$ Yeh, but it's partial view. I want full. How much?
+ Face value. No more, no less.
+ I said face value. If you're looking for a scalper, there's
one over on Columbus.
$ You'll never sell it. Can't you do twenty? I'm on a fixed
+ Sorry, it's Tenebbko singing. I could get a hundred.
$ Twenty-five, then. It's better than nothing.
* Sir, over here- I'll give you forty. Forget that cheapskate!
+ Sold, to the little lady, but for twenty-nine fifty!
$ Wait, I'll give you thirty five!
+ Nope. Face Value.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Face Value by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea