Many things come to mind,
Like Monsoon bringing rain.
umbrella of cloud hiding Sun's face,
Umbrellas hiding people's faces.
Like a bride look whole nature,
seeds sprouting, plantlets raising,
when clouds of memories openup their
tears fall like raindrops, occasionally rays of
the world of memories though look green,
chirping of birds in mind go unheard,
sound of falling drops, roar of thunder
butterflies and bees suffer like my mind.
Nature is happy, plants are happy,
So I should be.
Green looks Earth, so should my smile be.
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Facing Monsoon by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang