Failure And Success
Failure is the penalty,
for continually getting things wrong.
Success on the other hand is the award,
for getting things continually right.
Failure puts you down in despair.
Success sends you soaring among the clouds.
Therefore, I look at myself and wonder,
am I a success or failure.
Then maybe I am a bit of both.
Whichever way the hammer falls
only you can decide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Failure And Success by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mr.Fanatic, Is Mr.Terrorist Your Loving .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Die Young, Maverick Jones
- All and all, gajanan mishra
- War is already going on- -, Aftab Alam
- She Took Them Away, Kelley Collins
- Bis repetita non placent, Marcel Aouizerate
- Red Revolution, Aftab Alam
- La guerre jusqu'au cessez-le-feu, Marcel Aouizerate
- Regions, Marcel Aouizerate
- Pyaar kaa ye jahaan, nafraton me kho diye,, Aftab Alam