The heart of faith has no presumption,
It simply trusts His Word.
It stands secure, and in His Promise
Finds eternal worth.
The eyes of faith will never tire,
Though deeper gets the night;
They hope ignited by the fire
Of God’s Eternal Light.
The dreams of faith are dreams of glory;
Not earthly name or fame.
A child may write another history,
If he’s of God ne’er ashamed.
Faith will worship God forever;
For faith alone, in truth, sees Him.
Faith is an unceasing river
Of praise and worship to the King.
Faith listens and faith obeys,
Faith moves on and never stays,
Faith is strong and faith grows stronger
And never falters in His ways.
Faith offers its all to God
Not a thing to itself left;
For faith’s true rest and meaning
Are in the bosom of His chest.
Domenic Marbaniang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith by Domenic Marbaniang )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Night Before Christmas (at the cat l.., Randal Johnson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Death wish, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Tribute to myself, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Language dilemna, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- My funeral, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- The Students into Terrorism, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Hater, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- What is me, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- So we free, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Nature on Earth (Acrostic 2), soulful heart
- Out of danger, hasmukh amathalal