Under A Microscope
Faith is it something we must feel or just believe?
Are we born with it, this idea of knowing and trusting
in something we cannot see or has yet to happen?
My faith is strong today but who's to say about tomorrow.
It goes up and down, high and low, fills to the bottom then
it sinks below.
It's this faith that reassures me and let's me know that this tempest will
pass, and I will still stand.
Faith is the only thing worth holding on to when nothing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith by Under A Microscope )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Autism gets in the way, Katinka Havermans
- Withdrawal, Katinka Havermans
- Hills, Jack Growden
- A Carnation and a Tango, Sandra Feldman
- last day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta