Under A Microscope
Faith is it something we must feel or just believe?
Are we born with it, this idea of knowing and trusting
in something we cannot see or has yet to happen?
My faith is strong today but who's to say about tomorrow.
It goes up and down, high and low, fills to the bottom then
it sinks below.
It's this faith that reassures me and let's me know that this tempest will
pass, and I will still stand.
Faith is the only thing worth holding on to when nothing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith by Under A Microscope )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- from "Landscape with Light", John Taggart
- Inside Out, John Taggart
- PH: Limericks (Of Physics) : #1, Brian Johnston
- Slow Song for Mark Rothko, John Taggart
- Refrains for Robert Quine, John Taggart
- Precious Lord, John Taggart
- Needs, Nalini Chaturvedi
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola