Blissfully unaware, without a care,
You stood there with your sunshine hair,
Up in the clouds, you crashed to the ground,
Still holding onto a hope, that I’d be there.
Now entwined, between bottles of wine,
There lays my pride, my heart shaped lies.
A lovers kiss, such tender bliss,
Has turned into a world of apathy.
Sensibility, meant something to me,
Before the crazy dreams of adultery.
Who would have known she would do this to me?
Who would have known, who but me?
Every time you open your mouth,
A pile of shit just dribbles out.
Your eyes tell your lies are full of self-doubt.
So goodbye witch, you bitch, you bitch,
Kill me before you commit suicide, don’t leave me like this.
(C) 2013 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (False love by AaI Harvey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Storm, RandomPoet Anonymous
- The Crown of Salt, Luana Del Lobo
- A thousand words, RandomPoet Anonymous
- Mindfullness poem, Bernard Kennedy
- Beautiful Days, Elia Michael
- Art, RandomPoet Anonymous
- My Heart Is A Sad Ballerina, Olimpia Sarb
- Electricity Flows, Naveed Akram
- Love is (2), Cynthia McCoy
- Love Is, Cynthia McCoy