Farewell! ! !
The time has come for the ties to break,
Our eyes shall weep and our hearts shall ache,
The time has come for the friends to depart,
To move into the world, for lessons to impart,
To see new faces
To explore new hearts,
The world so wide waits for us, wait for us new men
So dear friend, let us walk out to water the shriveled gardens! ! !
Man and man meet for a day
A friendship new, like a fresh morning ray
It brings with it, mirth and gloom
This is what our lives say! ! !
Then comes the time, to depart, to leave
To leave behind the net of Love which one weaves.
Then is it not futile, to lament and weep
Though two souls separate, a fondness so deep.
Then rises the Sun again to show,
The way so long, the long way to go…
On my way might come several men,
Who might change like the swift seasons,
But the memories shall follow! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Farewell! ! ! by ritwika raha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal