Fast and slow are cars that slide,
The love of a ride is as a blind man;
It is the path of a lover and priest,
They pray and love all to themselves,
Shaking the hands of mysticism,
Betraying a trust of the law.
Perhaps, the business of a man and his book
Is brilliant, but then what is brilliant?
The brilliant sun is heavenly and bright
Like the business of a man in daylight.
He is earning pride and money, fast and slow,
Much of the winning is light, is fight.
A lawful representative of life,
He acts in the way of money and wealth -
He became rich, rich!
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fast Riches by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy