Fault Is In Me Not You
River flowing near,
Still I am thirsty,
Riches spread all around,
Even though I am not greedy.
This life is a boon,
Given only to fortunate,
But now no motto lies in this world,
For me to wait.
I want to free,
My body from all feelings,
Without any weeping.
I remember how I had broken all relations,
To get you,
How I fought with day,
To shine stars for you.
But I now know,
All I did was nothing special,
The love you showed,
Was not a bit real.
Still I take all blame on me,
Maybe there lay a small nook with fault(in me) ,
Which vapourised all,
Your thoughts(about me) .
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fault Is In Me Not You by Ankur Thakur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston