fear getting the best of me
i let fear get the best of me,
when i need to speak my mind,
what's up with that?
i'm learning how to speak my mind,
but, it all come at a cost,
i only get lost,
when i don't know what to say,
all that paralize me with fear,
what can i do?
nobody going to fight my battle,
how can i with this fear?
because i want to be somewhere
than right here,
but, one thing that keeps me in the same spot,
is my fear of being somebody different.
Copyright © 2009
mona martinez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (fear getting the best of me by mona martinez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Dream days, Edgar Albert Guest
- An Uncle, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rubiks Cube, Angello Mitchell
- La Mer, Jesper Svenbro
- The Bright Side, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Dressmaker Comes, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishin'-Hunger, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hubbard And Pelletier, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Starlings, Jesper Svenbro
- Love Love Love, Electric Lady