Andrew Sean H
Feathers & Petals at Ease on the Wind: A Silent Surrender to Love
All she wants, are the flowers brought to her...and when they are, and she laces with them - Our hearts will drop and poor and shower - Each their own light for our own day, in her thirteenth hour.
Her weeping is all that has remained - Her tears have feed the forests glaciers and plains.
Her every sob is with out vein - For if they were there would be no rain
... only there can she never answer - As her only reply is the same -
'If all is mine, then what am I - If all are mine, then whose am I? '
Let go - Let love be free.
Andrew Sean H's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feathers & Petals at Ease on the Wind: A Silent Surrender to Love by Andrew Sean H )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma