Andrew Sean H
Feathers & Petals at Ease on the Wind: A Silent Surrender to Love
All she wants, are the flowers brought to her...and when they are, and she laces with them - Our hearts will drop and poor and shower - Each their own light for our own day, in her thirteenth hour.
Her weeping is all that has remained - Her tears have feed the forests glaciers and plains.
Her every sob is with out vein - For if they were there would be no rain
... only there can she never answer - As her only reply is the same -
'If all is mine, then what am I - If all are mine, then whose am I? '
Let go - Let love be free.
Andrew Sean H's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feathers & Petals at Ease on the Wind: A Silent Surrender to Love by Andrew Sean H )
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY