Features of the Future
I'm closer to the future
Than I was yesterday.
The highway of the future
Is in each break of day.
I frame my future
By the decisions I make.
I encounter the future
If diligent steps I take.
Plans for the future
I made in the past.
Today I face the future
Yet it won't last.
Depending on the future
Is so inefficient.
Because the so-called future
Is vague and transcient!
'you'll live well in the future
if the present is well lived! ! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Features of the Future by Robert Reuben )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(21 July 1899 - 2 July 1961)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- My Classroom, shivani pillai
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Remember, Christina Georgina Rossetti
Poem of the Day
- Antique., RAJ VIKRAM
- Belated', george albot
- Moment, Stratis Havarti
- NDFB, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Youth is remembered, hasmukh amathalal
- Fidelity, RAJ VIKRAM
- आलम दुसरा था.aalam dusraa thaa, hasmukh amathalal
- Fabrication of Success, Breanni McDuffey
- No base, hasmukh amathalal
- Fighting fire with fire, Leong Ming Loong