Feeling Joyful Now
Was Sad, no more the sadness is present
It is art, which is keeping me alive
Alone in my room I am always situated, though always with television turned on
The sound of music, the stories of movies which I listen to, while always sketching something
Gives my dead spirit, some sort of meaning.
See, you can look at me grinning
Do I not appear as joyful to you?
Please, converse with me
If not through words, then at least attach my heart to yours
So that I could listen to your words, which you wish to let know
Although, life does not permit you to speak with me
Just please, read my words and smile, just like I am smiling
Now, do not say bye or go away
The story is still continuing, however with an interval
As I hope that someday, you will actually notice my presence.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feeling Joyful Now by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat