Fight for existences
Fight for existences
Today Iran & Israel are on the front of a war.
They are declared enemies.
Israel is going to fight for its existence.
On the other hand Iran wants to wage a war against Israel to annihilate it.
Reason is one.
The construction of Israel was done by the European in 1948 in the name of Jew’s land without any consent of Palestine people.
Since then Palestinian & others are trying the snatch their land from the Jaws of Israel.
But they could not do.
Because it was the war between poor & the powerful
Again time has come for another war.
Iran want to construct nuclear bomb to be a powerful country & Israel don’t want this so war is inevitable.
What will the result?
I don’t know.
I can only pray the god to prepare both of them for peace.
vijay gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fight for existences by vijay gupta )
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Know Why Old People Are Sometimes Very.., Shalom Freedman
- Speaking Loudly, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Sure, Michael McParland
- Into The Air, Robert Eckstein
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1927)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)