NuR FiTrI 2s1.msl.2009
find the sunshine
I hope you find the sunshine
on a rainy day.
I hope you find the right words,
for everything you say.
I hope that you feel grateful,
for every hurtful word.
Even though they probably
will leave you many scars.
I hope you find the gold
at the end of every rainbow
I hope your always happy
and never feel too low.
I hope if you are reading this,
and you know who you are.
I hope that if you need to talk,
you know I'm never very far.
I hope you find someone,
who loves you sweet and true.
I hope you find that someone,
and leave me alone in the blue...
NuR FiTrI 2s1.msl.2009's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (find the sunshine by NuR FiTrI 2s1.msl.2009 )
- God's Gift To You!, Denis Martindale
- Voices, stephen awuni
- Cost Less, stephen awuni
- My Past Governs Me, Ian Paisnel
- Mind's Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unrest Soul: Imperfection, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- OVER THE TOP, Donald R Charon
- Supernova, Herman Dexter
- Ho Hum, Michael McParland
- Backbone Of A Nation, Joseph T. Renaldi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)