NuR FiTrI 2s1.msl.2009
find the sunshine
I hope you find the sunshine
on a rainy day.
I hope you find the right words,
for everything you say.
I hope that you feel grateful,
for every hurtful word.
Even though they probably
will leave you many scars.
I hope you find the gold
at the end of every rainbow
I hope your always happy
and never feel too low.
I hope if you are reading this,
and you know who you are.
I hope that if you need to talk,
you know I'm never very far.
I hope you find someone,
who loves you sweet and true.
I hope you find that someone,
and leave me alone in the blue...
NuR FiTrI 2s1.msl.2009's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (find the sunshine by NuR FiTrI 2s1.msl.2009 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My effing garden...., Manny Furious
- After a day of yard work...., Manny Furious
- A long drive home...., Manny Furious
- 5: 30am in June, Manny Furious
- Old Wounds, Manny Furious
- A process...., Manny Furious
- Echoes, C.J. Rose
- Viral McDonald's Meat, Richard Thripp
- Eight Hundred And Eighty Five Words, Breanna Choma
- Gay Sailors, Richard Thripp