I had written about my heavy heart and how you
Had become such a big part.
So with these thoughts going thru my head
I will lay my fears to rest.
There is so much beauty on this site, that it
Fills my heart with strength and might.
There are so many of us going thru aches and pains
That to abandon you would be a crying shame.
There is so much hope in the words of all poets
And insights never seen or touched before
Because we are the ones who open the doors.
There are times that we want our poetry to
Find us fortune and fame, but we know that
Our lives will not be the same.
We will no longer write from the heart or be able
To shed a tear and to wipe away others fears
I found that my search for truth lies within, and if we
Don’t pursue it; it will be a crying sin.
HOPE, LOVE, FAITH
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding Myself by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson