Heather Z. Hanna
Finger touch upon the window
Touching a mirrored finger.
That's as close as I can get.
It's the only way
And I wish it were different
And I must be crazy.
Heather Z. Hanna's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finger Touch by Heather Z. Hanna )
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde