Ronald James de Langen
A flood of emotions every first kiss should be
But for some reason mine eludes me.
When and where are lost to memory.
Am I sure to have had a first, maybe
my first kiss started at number two or three?
What disturbes me more
A first kiss that never happened before
or the loss of such a first to explore.
Maybe I can still look to a first in store,
Perhaps with someone I truly adore!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (First Kiss by Ronald James de Langen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Your Tranquilizing Love, Lilly Emery
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -63, Ronjoy Brahma