These words, they just wont come out of my head.
They stay deep down inside, where i can't reach.
I feel as if my mind has now gone dead.
These thoughts, i just cant hold, i want to screech!
You want me to write you a just sonnet,
but i cant think of what to say to you.
All i can think of is the word bonnet,
because its the only rhyme i can do.
if you want a better sonnet than this.
Then so help me, cause i don't have a clue.
do you think of my sonnet as amiss?
or are these thoughts down in my head adieu?
Will these ideas in my mind now leave?
So then i ask when will i be relieved?
Brianna Perreira's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (First sonnet by Brianna Perreira )
- Bad luck day kid, Harold R Hunt Sr
- ROALAIP/2014 - WHERE ARE YOUR SUBMISSIONS?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Depths Of Consciousness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bad luck day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- His Anthill Home, George Egba
- The Things We Refuse To Do, Tony Adah
- Look, Nia Pash
- Tending To Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- fear who?, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- A Snowflake Falls, angel menzies
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)