Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok
Flaming Signs Of the Mystery
Flaming signs of the mystery grow
On the wall, that is solid and grim,
And the tulips of purple and gold
All the night hang o'er me in my dream.
I hide self in the caves' dark and coldness,
Loose remembrance of miracles, past,
At a sunrise, the vast bluish monsters
Look at me from the heaven's bright glass.
I run back to the past's early edges;
Full of fear, I close my eyes,
On the cooling book's whitening pages,
Gold of maiden's plait fatally lies.
The sky's firmament's lower here
The black dream strongly squeezes my breast.
My life's fatal end's utterly near -
And a war and a fire come next.
Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flaming Signs Of the Mystery by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Songs Of Rejoicing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hollyhocks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ruik de rijkdom, Madrason writer
- The Roads Of Happiness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Loafing, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old-Time Family, Edgar Albert Guest
- Home And The Baby, Edgar Albert Guest
- Curly Locks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lure That Failed, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Job, Edgar Albert Guest