Labyrinthine fields of jasmine
Under my aching window.
You told me you wouldn't know whether
To hold or fold, I took the bait
And jumped from my hiding place.
I picked a bouquet
Of redolent lilies,
Held firm the stems
With both hands.
It was vital
I understood the scent
Of your flower kingdom.
I fell for the blossoms I heard
Waving their arms in the fields
To your garden song.
I would follow you
To the ends of the earth;
Anywhere but where you are.
Sunflower shines ultraviolet rays
Like private impersonal messages
That I receive like a telegraph - stop
Takes off in lunar lander
Leaves earth below - and fragile
You showed me these things;
Like a flower folded in a book
I held them tight for your sake.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers by Tyler Wilcox )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov