The fog is all around me as the tree branches pass my head...
I am running in one direction don't know what's ahead...
I can still hear the water rushing from the river I had passed,
I don't know where I am headed I hope this doesn't last...
I feel like I have passed this place before,
I have seen this tree, and this river bank too.
I stop to hear the trees whisper to me,
One says go left or is it right?
I don't really know, either way it's always night...
I don't know why I was running,
But I have stopped for now...
The fog is getting thiker and I can't see my fingers right now...
I hope I get home soon,
Away from this foggy forest night, and my new cacoon...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fogie forest by Alexandra Greif )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Demon, gajanan mishra
- COLORS OF THE DAY, Philo Yan
- Il faut charger les mots, Eric Dubois
- GOD'S RIVER OF LOVE, Tom Zart
- <<< I am not yet feeling nausea, Abdul Wahab
- Stop needless, hasmukh amathalal
- LOVER'S CRY, Owais Mujtaba
- Parler le silence des autres, Eric Dubois
- A Beautiful Life, Casey Renee Kiser
- Keeping people happy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar