Food is so important,
Food helps you grow,
But too much fatty food can be bad.
All around the world people are starving.
Live 8, are trying to raise money to make poverty history.
And help people grow.
Next time you are stuffing your face with crisps.
Spare a thought for those whom have none.
The cost of one packet of crisps feeds
A whole family with rice for a day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Food by Paul Freiter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh