Food, Food, Food
Food, Food Good Food
Good Food is a should
Healthy, health, healthy
Makes you wealthy.
Honey, honey, honey
Lets earn some money
brownie, brownie, brownie
Makes you a frownie.
Butter, Butter, Butter
Makes you flutter.
Hurry, Hurry, Hurry
Lets make berries.
Lets become healthy
wealthy and wise.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Food, Food, Food by Maya Gambheer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis