Food, Food, Food
Food, Food Good Food
Good Food is a should
Healthy, health, healthy
Makes you wealthy.
Honey, honey, honey
Lets earn some money
brownie, brownie, brownie
Makes you a frownie.
Butter, Butter, Butter
Makes you flutter.
Hurry, Hurry, Hurry
Lets make berries.
Lets become healthy
wealthy and wise.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Food, Food, Food by Maya Gambheer )
Poem of the Day
- The Old Woman, Joseph Campbell
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Question, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)