This is a poetry exercise, write down what´s comes
into your mind....lobster. What the Hell?
A red crustacean on a bed of lettuce with lemon
and mayonnaise sauce sprinkled with parsley.
Can one taste agony?
Dipped alive in boiling water unheard screams,
a long tool to retrieve, white meat from claws.
Am I a surgeon now?
The lobster catcher is not guilty of anything he
just catches sells them, but cannot afford to
eat them.... He has a lobster pet at home, it is sort
of brown and lives in tank, calls it Charlie but he
says nothing, this trader of food for the rich.
oskar hansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Food Kills by oskar hansen )
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)