Foolish Blindfolded Anger
Sleep tight, an sing in the night..
Who knows what will be..
Who knows what was..
I know the reality that is now..
I hope you will stay in my life..
Till the day i die..
I may say hurtful Things in a blinded anger..
But in tearful regret.. i always lift the blindfold 2 late,
I have instilled an anger an hate of me within you.! .
I hate myself for it.. an fear it..
I can only hope to hear an be near the sweet tone..
An rythmic way of life you have tried to instill with in my untrained mind..
I feel as if you are a young master of life,
An me an untrained foolish pupil..
I can ask for forgivnes for my mistakes..
But i need your guidence
An help too reacht a stage of enlightenment..
I need you in my life now, more than ever.! .
Brad Combs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Foolish Blindfolded Anger by Brad Combs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whom Life Has Injured, David Harris
- Democracy has reached in wildelife, Upendra Singh
- weeds, lee fones
- Neither action, gajanan mishra
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- Season Affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper