The footprints I will leave,
In the sands of time,
Will be something you wont believe,
Will be something from my prime.
They will make you want to clap,
'Cause I'll be at my peak,
To find them you'll need a map,
The adventure isn't for the weak.
To find the footprints that I left,
In those sands of mine,
Through my thoughts you'll have to sift,
On days when the sun still shines.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Footprints by Zachary Hale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley
- She will whisper, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Failed Romantic, Ananta Madhavan
- Poem 141, Andy Caldwell
- Conception's Debt, Noah Body