For A Girl
For a girl who would always say the truth I promise I will never lie...
For a girl who would trust me completely I promise I will never cheat on her...
For a girl who accepts me as the way I am I promise I will hold on her forever...
For a girl who would treat my parents as her own I promise I will respect her parents too...
For a girl who would care me like her child I promise I would love her like my mother...
For a girl who would be there in my sorrow I promise I will give her all my happiness...
For a girl who wouldn't see other men I promise she would be only girl of my life...
For a girl who would love me unconditionally I promise I would be the man she wants to be...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For A Girl by krishna kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara