For A Girl
For a girl who would always say the truth I promise I will never lie...
For a girl who would trust me completely I promise I will never cheat on her...
For a girl who accepts me as the way I am I promise I will hold on her forever...
For a girl who would treat my parents as her own I promise I will respect her parents too...
For a girl who would care me like her child I promise I would love her like my mother...
For a girl who would be there in my sorrow I promise I will give her all my happiness...
For a girl who wouldn't see other men I promise she would be only girl of my life...
For a girl who would love me unconditionally I promise I would be the man she wants to be...
krishna kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For A Girl by krishna kumar )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Angler's Ballad, Charles Cotton
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Don't Cry, Kyle Schlicher
- My Life Once Used To Be, Kelly Shanks
- Surveillance., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Blunt and Unskilled Indian English Po.., Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In any cold Winter, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Thank You Friends, Shemsi Elsani
- Canvas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Do You Care?, Shemsi Elsani
- Friends, Shemsi Elsani
- The bridle., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..