For A Girl
For a girl who would always say the truth I promise I will never lie...
For a girl who would trust me completely I promise I will never cheat on her...
For a girl who accepts me as the way I am I promise I will hold on her forever...
For a girl who would treat my parents as her own I promise I will respect her parents too...
For a girl who would care me like her child I promise I would love her like my mother...
For a girl who would be there in my sorrow I promise I will give her all my happiness...
For a girl who wouldn't see other men I promise she would be only girl of my life...
For a girl who would love me unconditionally I promise I would be the man she wants to be...
krishna kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For A Girl by krishna kumar )
- Good deed, Suresh Dogra
- Problems, maria sudibyo
- Free!, maria sudibyo
- Angst, maria sudibyo
- OTP (One True Pairing), maria sudibyo
- Lost, zheung kyuhkoh
- Fall down, lonely, zheung kyuhkoh
- Mission: Fission Or Fusion, Aftab Alam
- My broken heart Transcends, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)