For A Girl
For a girl who would always say the truth I promise I will never lie...
For a girl who would trust me completely I promise I will never cheat on her...
For a girl who accepts me as the way I am I promise I will hold on her forever...
For a girl who would treat my parents as her own I promise I will respect her parents too...
For a girl who would care me like her child I promise I would love her like my mother...
For a girl who would be there in my sorrow I promise I will give her all my happiness...
For a girl who wouldn't see other men I promise she would be only girl of my life...
For a girl who would love me unconditionally I promise I would be the man she wants to be...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For A Girl by krishna kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.