A poem for me
Not for you, her, them, or anybody!
No this poem is for the future me less I forget whom I must be
So my vision doesn't blur or I lose the keenness of the future I see for me
The man I hope to be.
You see I like nice things.
Big house, nice car and me as beautiful as god made me to be
With you by my side
Is the way it will be.
Like a kite lost in the wind, free I will be no master or boss pulling the strings.
No not the future me.
You may see this as cocky or conceited, maybe but you don't know the path I've set before me. only I, yes me, can see or be what will come to be the future holds for me.
This poem, this life, this time?
This time this one is for me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (for me by Colin Wongk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- AHMAD RAMI, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Underlord., Maurice Whyte
- I am Yours, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma