You broaden your desire
base, by legitimacy,
ignoring the will of
As the sun meets the
falcon, I will give you─
a call, that demons were
entering into the dreams.
The time stoops to pick-
up the wounded peacocks.
The red hibiscus will write
your name on the wall of bricks.
This was a swan song
before our parting. The
darkness will find the stars
hiding behind the strewn─
feathers of blind moon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Nothing by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Beloved is giver of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui