RIC S. BASTASA
for the homeless...
it is this season
that usually loneliness multiplies itself
unnecessarily perhaps like
do you say that you are homeless?
oh, be kind
be kind most of all to yourself
and keep it always at home inside
if there is no one else who will love you
perhaps i might as well
but i am always far away in the home of another
and i am always at home with my own self
a friend to me
and so you are left with no other possible option
try love as always
just be at home with whoever
and whatever you are.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (for the homeless... by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald