For You My Heart Lives
So much of love my heart has expressed
For you my heart lives
I care and forever wish to be your friend.
Will you accept me as real?
Or will I just remain as a stranger to you?
I miss you since you are the only gift I have
Having your presence is a blessing
Whereas not having you is a curse
Without you I become sad
Although, when you appear in my dreams
Joyful I feel.
Sadness can be viewed
Happiness can be seen too
All these expressions are based on feelings
Sadness is a curse
Happiness is a blessing
For you my heart lives.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For You My Heart Lives by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)