For You My Heart Lives
So much of love my heart has expressed
For you my heart lives
I care and forever wish to be your friend.
Will you accept me as real?
Or will I just remain as a stranger to you?
I miss you since you are the only gift I have
Having your presence is a blessing
Whereas not having you is a curse
Without you I become sad
Although, when you appear in my dreams
Joyful I feel.
Sadness can be viewed
Happiness can be seen too
All these expressions are based on feelings
Sadness is a curse
Happiness is a blessing
For you my heart lives.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For You My Heart Lives by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- I Read, Aparna Chatterjee
- My Ragged Company, Peter Jay Shippy
- To Kiss What You Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Beauty of words....., Anupa Subramanian
- The Strangers, Peter Jay Shippy
- Alive, Alesia Leach
- Pack, Aparna Chatterjee
- Love That Lasts, Michael McParland
- My Eyes Will Always See, Edward Kofi Louis
- Enchantment, Peter Jay Shippy
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)