You forgive me for liking you too much,
and I'll forgive you for not liking me enough.
you forgive me for missing you so,
and I'll forgive you for being so cold.
you forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,
and I'll forgive you for not hearing it.
you forgive me for playing your games,
and I'll forgive you for toying my emotions.
you forgive me for finding you so attractive,
and I'll forgive you for not noticing.
you forgive me for raising you up so high,
and I'll forgive you for bring me down so low.
you forgive me for wanting to be with you,
and I'll forgive you for avoiding me.
you forgive me for being so pathetic,
and I'll forgive you for taking advantage of it.
you forgive me for not being to let go,
and I'll forgive you for never having latched on.
you forgive me for having hopes and dreams,
and I'll forgive you for crushing them.
Alexandro Hernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgive by Alexandro Hernandez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- The Indian Villages of Paglets, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fred Claus Got It Right, Mr. Nobody
- Taron, Pariyon Ke Desh Meri Chandramukhi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Chandramukhi, I Haven't Seen You For So .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Becoming An Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chosen Path, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I've Killed, Mr. Nobody
- Treasuring Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flair, douglas scotney
- Feel the pain, gajanan mishra