The labour of quiet inner thought,
there is no payment!
But the idea of self manoeuvring,
or to encounter somewhere,
where all seems lost,
But is it, only if one
tells oneself, this
has happened or must be...
It's not there...
Unless the light deceives,
At that, suspended feeling,
Then fade to the right
of a complete strangers eyes,
hesitant, don't know you...
No I don't even know what I know?
Even after years of rehearsals,
Words that we hear and fear
after years and years,
Of self implication!
Did I actually find out,
what I really wanted to find out?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Found by GRANT FRASER )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Another Wish, Michael P. McParland
- Cop Killers and Killer Cops, Is It Poetry
- Another Night (Off To Sleep), Michael P. McParland
- Another Day, Michael P. McParland
- Hands on Hips, Mae AC.
- Hands in Pockets, Mae AC.
- Another Christmas, Michael P. McParland
- Anonymous Girl, Michael P. McParland
- An Unbreakable Bond, Michael P. McParland
- An Awesome Friend (For Electric Lady), Michael P. McParland