Found my dad.
So many years I looked for him.
Not knowing what I'd find.
Sometimes things looked so grim
I thought I'd loose my mind.
And then oneday a ray of light
The name and man are one the same
On that day and through the night.
I no longer felt insain.
But now that I have found my DAD!
I have a lot to fear.
That he may become so sad.
Of things that I've done he'll hear.
All we can do is just begin.
To start a friendship bond.
For I know that I'll miss him.
When we part and he is gone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Found my dad. by Richard Lane )
- The man and the mirror, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Restive journey away from home, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns