Found my dad.
So many years I looked for him.
Not knowing what I'd find.
Sometimes things looked so grim
I thought I'd loose my mind.
And then oneday a ray of light
The name and man are one the same
On that day and through the night.
I no longer felt insain.
But now that I have found my DAD!
I have a lot to fear.
That he may become so sad.
Of things that I've done he'll hear.
All we can do is just begin.
To start a friendship bond.
For I know that I'll miss him.
When we part and he is gone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Found my dad. by Richard Lane )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas