It took four days only to make me believe that the sky was not going to fall
I was sure four days ago that it would
I should have known better.
The sky never falls.
It waits as always for the day that it does fall.
That is the day when all will be revealed to you in the blink of an eye
The sky falls
Again the sky waits patiently
Again you will believe the sky is falling
Again you will realize that it isn't
Again you see that it is waiting
For the day it will fall on you again
and again and again
Forget the sky for it knows your time better than you
it's clouds hold more promise
flow with them for awhile
enjoy the ride.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Four Days by Rcd Bck )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine