Watch her beautiful smile disappear,
Its like a lost pet that never returns.
She loses faith, she loses hope.
Please, I beg you,
Save her from this place.
She gets lost in crowds.
She burns in the light,
Her voice is lost and cracked.
Every night she wishes upon a great star,
Hoping something comes true.
Grant her one important little wish,
I promise, its simple.
Shannon Nicole's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fragile Child. by Shannon Nicole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway