Watch her beautiful smile disappear,
Its like a lost pet that never returns.
She loses faith, she loses hope.
Please, I beg you,
Save her from this place.
She gets lost in crowds.
She burns in the light,
Her voice is lost and cracked.
Every night she wishes upon a great star,
Hoping something comes true.
Grant her one important little wish,
I promise, its simple.
Shannon Nicole's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fragile Child. by Shannon Nicole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley