Words just can’t express
how much you mean to me.
Sometimes it's hard for me to show it,
so you may not always see.
I'm afraid that I'm falling for you,
My heart has hit the floor.
I hate to be without you,
It makes me want you more.
I love it when you hold me,
And look into my eyes.
I love to feel your body,
When it's pressed against mine.
Every time I'm with you,
There's a constant smile on my face.
The piece missing from my heart,
You have somehow replaced.
I want to tell you,
How I really feel.
But I find it hard to admit,
That this is all so real.
You know that I care about you,
But you don't know how much.
I find myself falling in love,
With someone I feel I can trust.
I don't want to scare you away,
I just wanted you to know.
The way I feel about you,
As it continues to grow.
Once again I am risking my heart,
In hopes that you feel the same.
But if you don't, let me know,
So I can deal with the pain.
I think of you quite often
more than you'll ever know.
I don’t want to hide it,
but I can’t always let it show.
Although you might never know this,
everything I say is true.
Although I'll probably never always let it show,
I'm frantically falling in love with you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frantically Falling by April Swanson )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- I'll Always, Michael P. McParland
- Have Faith, Michael P. McParland
- Grace Me, Michael P. McParland
- farewell 'to the winter solders that los.., ademola oluwabusayo
- Soul, Jordan Myrie
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael P. McParland
- Forgive Me Please, Michael P. McParland
- Concentrate On The Game, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Come Join Me?, Michael P. McParland
- Come Hold Me, Michael P. McParland