Words just can’t express
how much you mean to me.
Sometimes it's hard for me to show it,
so you may not always see.
I'm afraid that I'm falling for you,
My heart has hit the floor.
I hate to be without you,
It makes me want you more.
I love it when you hold me,
And look into my eyes.
I love to feel your body,
When it's pressed against mine.
Every time I'm with you,
There's a constant smile on my face.
The piece missing from my heart,
You have somehow replaced.
I want to tell you,
How I really feel.
But I find it hard to admit,
That this is all so real.
You know that I care about you,
But you don't know how much.
I find myself falling in love,
With someone I feel I can trust.
I don't want to scare you away,
I just wanted you to know.
The way I feel about you,
As it continues to grow.
Once again I am risking my heart,
In hopes that you feel the same.
But if you don't, let me know,
So I can deal with the pain.
I think of you quite often
more than you'll ever know.
I don’t want to hide it,
but I can’t always let it show.
Although you might never know this,
everything I say is true.
Although I'll probably never always let it show,
I'm frantically falling in love with you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frantically Falling by April Swanson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Collar Or White Collar Investments, Terence G. Craddock
- Minutes Of Gentle Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI