Friendship is like an ocean,
which travels miles and miles.
Friendship is like a plant,
it grows and grows.
Some friendships last,
but there is still some that don't.
Friendship can be held any way you want it to be;
you can let it fall,
or let it rise.
Some friendships are fake,
you have to know honestly.
Friendship is a very powerfull thing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Kassie B )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI