When I realize how bad I fell,
And there was no one I could tell,
Feeling lonely deep inside a well,
Knowing I'm going thru hell.
An angel popped up in a name of friend,
Looking in my eyes and holing my hand,
Raised me above and away from the land,
Telling me straight this is never the end.
Fixing back my broken heart,
Stitching back those torn part,
Loving me with what you got,
Telling me we'll never go apart.
Defining the values of friends,
Showering with non-stop happiness,
Throwing away those egos,
Telling me to let it go.
Someone like you is who I want,
Wishing someone could help me grant,
Ditching you is something I can't
Friendship is all I meant.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Anand Ramachandran )
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow
- Heroes, S. I. Rednow
- My Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Well Read, S. I. Rednow
- Save My Place, S. I. Rednow
- forgive the ordain, Thomas Leathandrum
- Love, Faith and Peace, Oziyon LeDawn