Friendship part 4
spoken you did, with both head and faith
I like that, and I'm a patient guy. I would wait.
But we want honesty, so I'm going to tell you this
I have a bad twitch, in antipation of our first kiss.
you know a way to a girls heart,
must i say more?
your words are very touching,
because of what you have to say,
makes me go crazy waiting to talk,
the next day.
I'm glad I have a hold of your sanity
So now you can feel what you do to me
Telling me of the... and bringing me so close.
Brought to rearrange life - changing the course
From sadness, to happiness, love and hope
Loving one 'perfect', makes all easy to cope
with. life, death, sunshine, and rain.
Today I love you, and I'll love you tomorrow again...
Copyright © 2009
mona martinez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship part 4 by mona martinez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL