Friendship part 4
spoken you did, with both head and faith
I like that, and I'm a patient guy. I would wait.
But we want honesty, so I'm going to tell you this
I have a bad twitch, in antipation of our first kiss.
you know a way to a girls heart,
must i say more?
your words are very touching,
because of what you have to say,
makes me go crazy waiting to talk,
the next day.
I'm glad I have a hold of your sanity
So now you can feel what you do to me
Telling me of the... and bringing me so close.
Brought to rearrange life - changing the course
From sadness, to happiness, love and hope
Loving one 'perfect', makes all easy to cope
with. life, death, sunshine, and rain.
Today I love you, and I'll love you tomorrow again...
Copyright © 2009
mona martinez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship part 4 by mona martinez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nettles, Vernon Scannell
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- A Cruel Hope, Praveen Nautiyal
- Our Vista, Hazel Durham
- UNWANTED, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In my poems each word, gajanan mishra
- The silent Witness, Angell Afinowi
- Peaceful Faculty-5, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Peaceful Faculty-4, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dear Mom! Please Come Back, Raj DEVAN
- Peaceful Faculty-3, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- When I see through your eyes..., Alok Singhal