Friendship part 4
spoken you did, with both head and faith
I like that, and I'm a patient guy. I would wait.
But we want honesty, so I'm going to tell you this
I have a bad twitch, in antipation of our first kiss.
you know a way to a girls heart,
must i say more?
your words are very touching,
because of what you have to say,
makes me go crazy waiting to talk,
the next day.
I'm glad I have a hold of your sanity
So now you can feel what you do to me
Telling me of the... and bringing me so close.
Brought to rearrange life - changing the course
From sadness, to happiness, love and hope
Loving one 'perfect', makes all easy to cope
with. life, death, sunshine, and rain.
Today I love you, and I'll love you tomorrow again...
Copyright © 2009
mona martinez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship part 4 by mona martinez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1923 - 1998)
(8 December 65 BC – 27 November 8 BC)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Loving is What Christmas is All About, Dorsey Baker
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Good Riddance, Electric Lady
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne