Waltz For Zizi
From Begining To End
Even in a world with no one else
I incline to belive that I'd still
feel cold, I'd still have rain
in my heart, and you'd still
hide your face from me, in your castle of leaves.
I'm dreaming you too much,
wasting my heart on you,
being a fool for you, but my love,
if you've wiped me from your paintings,
like a mistake, then I'll erase you too
from all of my poems, for you are not wort
the ink I spill, the hours I waste
or the dreams I kill.
Remain there, with your past,
and you will find what you are looking for,
another brave man to break your heart,
from begining to end.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Begining To End by Waltz For Zizi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis