From The Bottom Of My Heart, I Thank You.
My dearest friends, amidst of all the furious frenzy, all you care about is me. For that I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends whom I will do everything for.
Please don't worry about me; those are just faked lamentations or love songs; I don't have direct contact with her but I truly believe that she is reaching the higher spiritual plane too.
I need to seek out the Lord Who is my true Love, the only Love. I will find Him again as He is always close nearby, maybe already in my heart.
I need sometime off, will drop by from time to time, to share my daily meditation.
The poet in me is dead as he was offered up as a sacrifice for the love of the Lord and for my slavish poetic passion. Such a dearest price but it can only be that way to be a worthy oblation.
Don Nguyen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From The Bottom Of My Heart, I Thank You. by Don Nguyen )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Mending Wall, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I Want A Foreigner Girl For Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blackberries / Briars, Frank Avon
- Daru Pikar Naya Varsha Shuru Karne Ka Er.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- It Is Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mother's Love, Father's Love, Sister's L.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 52, Frank Avon
- Treasure, M.J. Lemon
- For A Friend... (Prose) ..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Thank you Poets!, Paul Sebastian
- One Mourning In The August of '17, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR