Anger is frustration that we cannot have our own way,
In reality we are not educated enough to see what is in our day
If we know that we are here on Earth to learn,
Some day true freedom we can earn.
If we keep opposing about what comes to us
We just stagnate or never learn what life is or was.
Life is not just eating, drinking, getting problems or even having fun,
It is a school for the soul to learn, how to survive well, forward how to run.
Wherever we are that is our place to progress
If we do our best with honesty, our life will be fearless.
We will find true happiness and contentment,
Without foolish wants, greed, blame, just pure enjoyment.
Be thankful for all lessons, always hope in the best
However, take what comes, enjoy life's test.
Know that all works for your good,
You always get not what you want, but only what you should.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frustration. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- 9 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 2 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 31 July 2014, Shri R Brahma
- It's October 1st. Did you pay your mortg.., Jena Crowe
- Princess Diana, Sonia Ode Lucci
- Revolution, Revolution, Revolu -, Romella Kitchens
- हमें आपके लिए.. hame aapke liye, hasmukh amathalal
- Dusky Day in Dallas, michael walker
- Mom, Barbara Dixion
- I almost was left behind., Sonia Ode Lucci
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)